Thursday, March 25, 2004

this and that

I fell asleep last night with visions of yarn, dancing through my head. I'm still trying to think of a good color combination for the 63 Squares project, and for some reason I was even thinking of socks and baby hats, scarves... My mind was racing.

I woke up this morning, made the weekly trip to the grocery store and came home to find the LionBrand Newsletter in my email inbox. Have you seen the new Landscapes line? They look beautiful; I can't wait to attempt (most likely unsuccessfully) to find them at the stores. I'll end up buying them through their catalog for sure. That inspired me to go to Marlo's site and order her Felted Crochet Bag patterns. I desparately want a new purse, am sick of the same old stuff and will make my own. I'll be heading to eBay later to buy some wool, as I can't buy any around here. Wal-Mart sure doesn't carry it.

Time to get to work, I've got one more strip to make for the Sunshine Diamonds afghan, and then I can start adding the borders and joining them together.