Tuesday, April 27, 2004

13 - 14 - 15

Tomorrow is pillowghan day. I'm devoting the whole day to finishing those last four squares. Actually, I think I'm about 3/4 of the way through one, so just over three to do. I'm so close to finishing it that I need to just get it done.


#13 - Bushy Stitch



This was a pleasant surprise. I'd done this stitch a year or so ago in a shrug pattern. I always thought I'd use it again in something else but never have. I am glad for the reminder!


#14 - Seed Stitch



It cannot possibly get any easier than this stitch. Piece of cake!


#15 - Afghan Square



Only my impatience to finish this square and post pictures caused me to make mistakes. You must read in the pattern, not interpret it incorrectly as I did on this one. Three times. Plus getting done with the last round, thinking it was too small and then adding another round. I almost frogged the whole thing because then it was way too large, then realized my foolish error and attempted to kick myself in the butt. That didn't work either! Better luck next time?

13 - H
14 - H
15 - H