Thursday, April 22, 2004

acrylic badness

Allow me to drool for a few minutes, okay? Please?

I saw a couple of new multis of Red Heart Super Saver at Walmart that has me all in a tizzy. I know I shouldn't be excited about acrylics, I know it isn't "cool". Listen, when it's all you can get your greedy little hands on regularly, you'll take it, love it, be thrilled to death about it. Not that I wouldn't be even more excited to find a LYS in my near neighborhood that caters to crocheters. (If anyone would like to front me the start-up money I'll do it myself. No? I thought so. :o) Don't worry, I don't blame you. If you had it you'd open one yourself, wouldn't you?) One multi was called "Farmlands" and I want it just to enjoy the colorway. Reds, oranges, greens and browns. Maybe even a little gold in there. Then there was "Sierra", reds, browns, blues and greens. Plus a gorgeous deep muted red (can't remember the name). And I had a week's worth of grocery money in my purse.

Gosh. Swoon.

Did I buy any? No. Did I want to. YES! But my rule is, no yarn if you don't have a project in mind.


I'll be laying awake tonight, thinking really hard.