babies and pineapples
Nothing too much to report but I feel the need to blab so I will. I've started adding the strip of hdc to the Sunshine Diamonds afghan that will be used to join them. It is added just under the yellow scalloping, behind it actually. The scallops now pop out and the blue strip of stitches compliments it nicely. I thought about making them dc stitches but went with the pattern. I'm afraid it is going to be a narrow baby afghan, but even so it would be the perfect size for a cover of a baby carrier. It will be long and not quite as wide as I'd like it to be, but I haven't yet had the motivation to make another strip. It can be added at any time, so I'll get the whole thing put together and then see if I think it needs one. I think it can be finished by the end of the week. I'll be starting the 63 Squares Crochetalong when I do.
I've got 11½ squares complete on the Pineapple Pillowghan. I'll have time yet this evening to make another 1½ I suspect, so I'll be almost to the halfway point very soon. I'm sure that at some point I'll be attempting a different pineapple pattern. I really am enjoying this one, and now that I know it can do it I don't think it will take me long to find another one.