Sunday, May 09, 2004

16 - 17 - 18

Finally, I didn't think I'd ever get these three done!


#16 - Granny Square


:o) I can't help it, I love this square.


#17 - Cluster Square


I must have frogged this square a dozen times, easily. I'm still not happy with the center clusters but finally had to give up and get it finished. Not one of my favorites.


#18 - Woven Relief Stitch


Look! They stuck another #11 in on us. Dirty trick! I still don't like it, and it still wants to curl.


We made a Walmart run today, buying this and that to go fishing with. Things like fishing line and two new rods and reels, lures and hooks. The fun stuff. ;o)

We also bought this:



I don't know about you, but I'm excited! The color is "Ultra Violet", and it should be more than enough to make a scarf for my six year old niece. I also tried to find some flip-flops to crochet eye-lash yarn onto for her but they were all too big. I'll have to check another Walmart soon.