Monday, May 31, 2004

better...

I think. I didn't even touch a crochet hook today, which is driving me crazy. My sweetheart bought me a new computer this afternoon and I think I may have figured most everything out. At the very least I begin to realize what I'm doing, switching from Windows 98 to Windows XP.

It's been a long, tiring day. I've lost most all of my links and email addresses. Frankly, I was surprised to see my blog looked fine when I finally did get back online. I would not have been shocked to see missing images. That would have been my luck.

Tomorrow, we're going fishing, weather permitting. No crocheting to speak of tomorrow then, but I will be taking Pride and Prejudice along with me to read when I get tired of slapping the water with my fishing pole. That bad girl Lydia is causing all kinds of problems...