Saturday, May 15, 2004

brief update

I haven't updated my blog for a few days because I haven't been crocheting as much as I'd like. My sweetheart has very nicely asked me to go fishing with him twice this week, and so I have been playing with a different kind of hook lately. Today I decided I was going to sit and do nothing but crochet, and for the most part I've been able to do just that. Well, two loads of laundry too, but who is counting?

I added another 12 rows to my soon-to-be felted bag. I still have approximately 17 more to do. The pattern calls for 17 but I will go by how much yarn I have left and either stop a row or two short or continue past. I need another movie marathon to get it finished I think; I got so much stitching done while we were watching A&E's Pride and Prejudice that now everything else seems short by comparison. Maybe I'll just have to watch it again. :o)