Thursday, May 20, 2004

A - Z

I got this from Tiff, who got it from Maryse.

A - Age: 33
B - Band listening to right now: Ralph Stanley, The Very Best Of...
C - Career future: heheheheheh... Shipping department for my sweetheart's website.
D - Dad's name: David
E - Easiest person to talk to: Rick
F - Favorite song: Currently, Letters From War by Mark Schultz
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: gummy bears
H - Hometown: Kalamazoo, Michigan
I - Instruments: I wish.
J - Job: Shipping Department for website.
K - Kids: No, but thanks for asking.
L - Longest car ride ever: From Panama City Beach, Florida, to Kalamazoo, Michigan
M - Mom's name: Jeanne
N - Number of people you slept with: Do you mean sex? Or just sleeping?
P - Phobia[s]: bugs, big creepy bugs
Q - Quote: "Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion." — Jed Babbin, a former deputy undersecretary of defense in the first Bush administration.
R - Reason to smile: I am loved and I love in return.
S - Song you sang last: Will You Miss Me, Ralph Stanley
T - Time you wake up: Around 8:30, unless we're going fishing. Then it's WAY too early.
U - Unknown fact about me: I avoid going to doctors as much as possible.
V - Vegetable you hate: Almost every kind of bean.
W - Worst habit: I don't exercise.
X - X-rays you've had: Dental.
Y - Yummy food: Pepperoni pizza and mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Z - Zodiac sign: a non-aware Sagittarian. I don't even care.