Sunday, September 26, 2004

Crochet & Knitting Blogs

I have started using Bloglines.com thanks to a recommendation from Tiff, and I LOVE it! I'm moving my blog list to make a clickable link for this list, and if you don't see your blog here, it doesn't mean I'm not visiting. I probably haven't updated the list yet.

Be sure to sign up for the Crochet Blogs Webring, hosted by Donna, and have your blog visited by folks who love to crochet every day!

UPDATED 12/29/04 - I currently have 101 links on my Bloglines subscribed list (not all crochet blogs but the majority are fiber related in one way or another). Even if your blog isn't listed here, I'm probably visiting!

UPDATED 4/16/05 - Long time no update. And as it is, I'm only doing a few until I'm too tired to keep my eyes open. I hope to be back to it soon after tonight.


Adventures of an American Girl in Germany


bag 'n trash

Cheryl's Arts 'n' Crafts
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Crochet By A Kindred Spirit

Crochet Crafts

The Crocheting Cook

Crochet My Way

Crochet With Dee
Daphne_Blue


doubly pointed




Home Burrough
Hooked On Crochet
I Didn't Buy More Yarn, Honey...



KateSpot

Knot Again


Little Purl of the Orient






Musings From A
Three Bedroom Ranch


Pridemom's Corner of the Web

RavenMaiden
Soapbox
SskeinS
Suan Knits




Trish's Life Blog

Ulla's Fiber Blog





Yarn Junkie's Fix


Yarns and Musings