Thursday, October 14, 2004

Top 100 Crochet & Hook Sites List

Months and months ago I started a list to feature crochet and hook websites. For the last few months the hosting site has had serious technical issues and new members were unable to join. In the last 24 hours, suddenly, I've had four new people join which makes me so very happy.

Top 100 Crochet and Hook Sites List

Please feel free to add your blog or crochet site to the list. The more the merrier, and when the list was functioning in the past it drummed up quite a bit of hits to my blog and website.

When you join, it will give you a code to place on your site so it can be ranked. Be sure to add it to your site so people can see and click on it. If you don't want to use a text link, you can use this button in place of the text.



I've got my fingers crossed that the site will be operational for a long time to come. Of course, I'd hoped that before, but I have to be optimistic about some things, and this is one of them.

I finished joining the squares together this afternoon. If you heard cheering, it was me. I've started the edging which I am completely winging and have no idea yet what it will look like. That's part of the fun though, isn't it?