Saturday, November 13, 2004

Ewe Devil You!

In case anyone was wondering, Rebecca is one of the nicest people on the planet. Now if you frequent Crochetville you probably already knew that, and I am more than happy to point out a few of her many positive qualities.

~ Mom to four wonderful kids.
~ Always supportive of other folk's WIPs and FOs.
~ Eager to help out in a pinch.
~ Sensitive to families in crisis.
~ Has a wonderful husband who thinks she's pretty cool too.
~ Best set of dimples since my grandmother! ;o)

My current favorite reason to like Rebecca... I got this in the mail today...



It's a ball of lovely handspun gray wool, sent to me after Rebecca read this entry and left me a cryptic message which I saw but had no clue who it was from. (I definitely would have put her on a top five list of possibilities if I had taken the time to comprise such a list.) She received a spinning wheel on her birthday in September and I know full well how lucky I am to get a product of her beautiful wheel.

Now I just have to figure out what to make!!