Thursday, December 23, 2004

New Toy

I'm practically giddy. I know, I shouldn't admit that but what else is my blog for but to make myself look silly sometimes? If I can have three or four different venues to make fun of myself then I'm a happy woman.


My question is this: If you haven't bought yourself a yarn ball winder what is stopping you? All those balls of yarn and half empty center-pull skeins you have in your stash would be much easier to manage if only you had one. There is nothing so satisfying (this evening, maybe tomorrow or Saturday it will be something different) as watching the yarn flow into perfectly formed center-pull flatbottomed balls of yarn.

So go, now, eBay is open 24 hours a day and there are quite a few for the asking. You'll be glad you did and wonder why you waited so long. Trust me, they make great Christmas gifts (though probably too late by now to get one in time).

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! Eat some cookies for me!