Monday, January 10, 2005

Two In A Row?

Three more snowflakes were completed today, are blocked and stiffened, ready to join the others. That's two Mondays of making three; I'll feel like I didn't accomplish a thing if I only get one or two done some day. I can see the cardboard cone through the white thread now that I've used so much of it. Tomorrow morning I plan to go to Wal-Mart so I hope I remember to buy more. I'm sure I can get several more flakes out of it, but I don't want to run out either.

The poncho arrived in Floriday today, making my niece very happy. She stayed home from school with an upset stomach but said she felt much better when the poncho arrived. As she was dancing around in front of the webcam with it on for me I'm fairly certain she was feeling even better by then. My sister insisted that I make no plans to make her another one, but I already have an idea for one so it won't be long before I'm starting on it. I want to get caught up on a few other things first.