Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Ooooooooooooh Donna...

Donna tagged me. Watch out, it could be you next. ;o)

1. Total amount of music files on your computer
Erm... zero? Unless you count the Tom Petty Wildflowers cd that is actually in the tower.

2. The last CD you bought
Bluegrass Today, it's a various artist compilation - Ricky Skaggs, Ralph Stanley, Rhonda Vincent and more. That was last June on my trip to Michigan, something to listen to in the car.

3. The last song you listened to before reading this message
Show Me Your Glory by Third Day, though I don't really remember actually sitting down to play it. It must have been on the radio in the car, it's the song running through my head today.

4. Name 5 songs you listen to often or that mean a lot to you
1. Ralph Stanley - Angel Band
2. Lynda Randle - God On The Mountain
3. Debussy's Clair de Lune - it makes me take a deep breath each time I hear it.
4. Nanci Griffith - More Than A Whisper
5. Van Morrison - Moondance

5. Who will you pass this stick to (3 people) and why? Karla at Karla's Corner and Ro at I Didn't Buy More Yarn Honey!, because both of sent me really nice emails in the last few days so I'm hoping they won't get mad. And Vera, of course, at Vera's Crafty Blog. I don't think she has done it yet and has great links on her blog to her favorite music. This should be a piece of cake for Vera!