Tuesday, April 19, 2005

What happened?

Where does the time go? When you hit a certain age do the days just start to fly past at three times the normal speed? I think that must be it, because I don't know what I've been doing or where I've been since the last time I posted. I've only completed one rose since last Thursday. That's just craziness. Yesterday was spent getting ready for my sweetie's birthday which is today, so I haven't even touched a hook since Saturday. Tomorrow, perhaps tomorrow I can stitch something. Snowflake Monday has come and gone but if I sneak a flake or two in on a Wednesday or even Thursday will anyone yell at me?

In what can only be called perfect timing, Holly has started a new CAL at Crochetville. Crocheters Against UFOs. I love it! There are even some really cute buttons to inspire me to get with it and work on some of my UFOs:





I can't decide which one to use. I guess there could be worse issues to deal with than this one. Such as, where oh where is the yarn for the 63 Squares?

Also, check out the new Crochetville CafePress store. Donna has spent tons of time working on all kinds of goodies for us to have fun with. Go check it out!!