Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Thank you Vera!

Yesterday in the mail I received some lovely scarves from Vera. She sent them to me as a thank you for running the Summer Scarf Swap at Crochetville. They are beautiful and I am thrilled to have them. The white one is crocheted and the pink one is knit, AND the pink one matches the new outfit I just bought so Vera must have had a psychic moment.




Thank you so much Vera!!

Today I worked on squares and then made a trip to the post office. The Pineapple Sundae doily and Rose Filet shawl are on their way to California. I hated to see them go and will be tracking the delivery anxiously online until I know they are there. That is the hardest part of hand-made gifts; the sending them across the country. I feel good about it though and can hardly wait until the birthday to hear if she liked them. It's going to be a loooooooong weekend.

Tomorrow, more squares!